Terms & Condition
WELCOME TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following booking conditions form the basis of your contract with Trips2Greece (“we”, “us” and “our”). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these booking conditions and agree to them.
These booking conditions only apply to the trip arrangements which you book with us in Greece and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you. All references in these booking conditions to “trip”, “booking”, “contract” or “arrangements” mean such trip arrangements unless otherwise stated. References to “departure” mean the start date of these arrangements.
Terms & Conditions
Hotel categories are rated by the Greek National Tourism Organization based on international standards. In the event of non-availability of a hotel a substitute or similar category hotel may be used, following the guest’s consent.
The Luxury Option is usually a 5-star hotel that provides a remarkably high level of service and comfort. However, certain luxury trips may have itineraries where no 5-star hotels are available; in such cases, our experts choose the best available hotel for that location. To see the details, simply check the hotel information relevant to the day description, and always ask your travel expert if you have specific expectations.
The Comfort Option is usually a 4-star hotel. This hotel level provides comfortable beds, room service, mini-bars, great guest service, and sometimes spa facilities. Please be aware that trips in a comfort version may contain the odd night in standard accommodation. For instance, if Comfort accommodation is not available in a destination or park. Here too, we recommend that you always ask your travel expert if you have specific expectations.
The Standard Option is usually a 3-star hotel. Our experts carefully select this type of accommodation. It is usually a smaller and charming (with private bathroom) accommodation, which is often a family-run lodge, hotel, or hostel. A great way to meet the locals. When selecting this option, you can always ask your expert for a mix and spend some nights in a luxury or comfortable hotel.
All organized tours and excursions (private, semi-private or group) include air-conditioned vehicles and are guided by professionally licensed English-speaking tour guides.
All offered and published rates are subject to change, which may be attributed to increases imposed by hotels, airlines, ferry companies, tour operators, currency fluctuation, and/or fuel surcharges.
Sequence of Itinerary
The sequence of included locations and activities may change from the scheduled order, due to unforeseen operational conditions.
20% of the total trip price is to be paid upon booking and the remaining 80% must be paid one month before the trip’s start date.
– up to 30 days before the trip start date, a cancellation fee equal to the previously agreed down payment or equal to 20% applies
– from 15 to 29 days before the trip start date, 30% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable
– from 7 to 14 days before the trip start date, 60% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable
– 6 days or less before the trip start date, 100% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable
Any cancellation request must be submitted in writing.
Travel insurance is not included in any of the trip plans offered and arranged by Newgen Travel & Tourism.
Available on some services upon request.